V188.8.131.52.PCNMIXM Firmware update for Xiaomi Redmi 8:
V184.108.40.206.PCNMIXM Firmware update Now available for Xiaomi Redmi 8 Which will Integrates Security patches Released on March 2020. the update is available for all it’s user via OTA, if you have Not yet receive it then you can manually download it from below.
Xiaomi Redmi 8 Run on android 9.0 & it is Powered by a QCOM SD 439 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone Support Nano-SIM cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G & 4G.
The Device Come with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card. In Camera Department it Come With 13+2MP Rear Camera With 8MP Front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: Xiaomi Redmi 8
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: QCOM SD 439
Os: Android 9 MIUI 11
Root access: No
Firmware Version: V220.127.116.11.PCNMIXM
- V18.104.22.168.PCNINXM India Stable
- V22.214.171.124.PCNMIXM Global Stable
- V126.96.36.199.PCNINXM India Stable
- V188.8.131.52.PCNRUXM Russia Stable
- V184.108.40.206.PCNCNXM China Stable
- V220.127.116.11.PCNMIXM Global Stable
- V18.104.22.168.PCNRUXM Russia Stable
- V22.214.171.124.PCNINXM India Stable
- security patches march 2020
- app lock available for all apps
How to Install V126.96.36.199.PCNMIXM update on Xiaomi Redmi 8:
- Download Firmware update Package
- Go to about Phone/update and Click top 3dot
- Select update Package, Navigate Downloaded File
- Wait until Installation Complete, Your phone automatically Reboot Done.
Note: You can also Install it using the Sideload Feature. If You have a Rooted Phone Then Flash it With twrp Then Flash No verity opt Encrypt.zip