CPH1809_11_A.31 Firmware update for Oppo A5:
CPH1809_11_A.31 Firmware now available for the Oppo A5 Which will Bring You More Secure System by adding the Security Patches Released on FEB 2020. The update is available for all it’s user via OTA, if You have not yet Receive it then You can Manually Download it From below.
Oppo A5 Run on android 8.1 & it is Powered by a QCOM SD 450 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone Support Nano-SIM cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G & 4G.
The Device Come with 3/4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card. in Camera Department it come with 13+2MP Rear Camera With 8MP Front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: Oppo A5
Size: up to 2.1GB
SoC: QCOM SD 450
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: CPH1809_11_A.31
- CPH1809_11_A.31 25/3/2020
- added Security Patches March 2020
How to Install CPH1809_11_A.31 Firmware update on Oppo A5:
- Download Firmware update Package From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch Off Phone and together Press Power and Volume up Button until device Logo appear then Release Your Phone booted in Recovery mod.
- Click Wipe Data and Wipe all Data
- Now Select Install update and then Locate Downloaded Firmware File From Storage.
- Click Install. Wait until Success. then Reboot System Now.
Note: You can also Install it using the Sideload Feature. If You have a Rooted Phone Then Flash it With twrp Then Flash No verity opt encrypt.zip