Download Stock Firmware Flash File For Xiaomi Redmi 10A (DANDELIONC3L2):
Official Stock Firmware Now available for Xiaomi Redmi 10A & You can Download it from below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues on your Xiaomi Redmi 10A such as hang on Logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display Blank or White after Flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
Xiaomi Redmi 10A Run on Android 11 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6762 Processor. it is a dual SIM Smartphone support Nano GSM SIM cards, connectivity Option’s Include 3G 4G GPS, Wi Fi, bluetooth etc, sensor Include Gyro, Proximity Gravity etc. the device come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- Make a backup of Your device
- it will erase all your data Include Internal storage
- charge the device to prevent accidental shut down
Device Name: Xiaomi Redmi 10A
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 2-6GB
Os: Android 12
Gapps: Not Included
Root access: Not
full firmware to Reinstall board software (only for dead and bootloop devices)
- V220.127.116.11.RCZINXM | 11.0 IN: Download
- V18.104.22.168.RCZMIXM | 11.0 GLO: Download
- V22.214.171.124.RCZTWXM | 11.0 TW: Download
- V126.96.36.199.RCZCNXM China Scatter: Download
- DA File: N/A
- MI Flash: Download
- SP Flash tool: Download
- contact me Here for Mi Flash Auth, unbrick, Region Change & root (paid)
- Mediatek USB Driver: Download
How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 10A Via SP Flash tool:
- Extract Downloaded Stock Firmware..
- Install Mediatek Vcom driver on Your computer
- Disable SLA authentication by following this Guide
- Download & Extract SP Flash tools
- From flash tool folder, Run flash_tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- follow the same and load DA and Auth file
- Select Download Only from drop down.
- Click Download & Connect Your Switched off Phone to computer by using usb cable (usb + volume up + volume down key) if no usb device then you have to do test point
- You can see a yellow flashing bar, once done it will turn green, disconnect device and switch it ON.