Realme X7 Max RMX3031 Flash File Firmware Free Download:
official Stock Firmware Flash File Now available for the Realme X7 Max & You can download it from below. with the help of this firmware you can solve all software Issues with in your Realme X7 Max such as hang on Logo, frp lock, Fastboot Mode, display Blank or White after Flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
Realme X7 Max Run on Android 11 & it is Powered by Mediatek dimensity 1200 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone support Nano-SIM cards. connectivity options Include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, FM 3G & 4G. The device come with 6/8GB of RAM and 128/256GB of Storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- it will erase all Your Personal data Including Internal storage. so we advice you to first Make a complete backup of your Phone.
- Please do carefully, we are Not responsible for any damage to Your device.
- ensure that Your device at-least 50% charge to Prevent accidental shut down.
Device Name: Realme X7 Max
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 4.1GB
OS: Android 11
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: RMX3031_11_A.15_2021052712090102
- RMX3031_11_A.15_2021052712090102: Download
How to Install Stock Firmware on Realme X7 Max:
- unpack downloaded Firmware using this tool
- then disable SLA Authentication by following this Guide (if not disabled You will face a BROM error or flash tool Require a Authorized account/ID)
- Install Mediatek Vcom driver on Your computer.
- Download & Extract smartphone Flash tools on your computer
- From the flash tool folder Run Flash_tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- select download only. Click Download & Connect Your switched off Phone.
- You can see flashing Process on screen. after complete unplug & switch it on
How to Flash/unbrick Realme X7 Max Via Oppo Download tool:
- Extract ROM File & Download tool in same Folder
- Now Install correct driver on PC
- connect Phone to PC with USB
- Run Download tool. it will automatically load the Firmware if not then select ofp firmware and then and click start. wait until flashing complete, done. unplug Phone and bootup.