unbrick is a process to repair a device that was bricked, with in Realme GT Master Edition user face two type of brick- soft brick and hard brick.
Soft brick: in this stage device stuck or freez on boot logo or animation due to any software/ firmware issue.
hard brick: in this stage device completely goes dead and does not show any sign of boot for example logo or animation, even fastboot or recovery mod. it show only 9008 USB COM driver /device when we connect it to computer
so if your Realme GT Master Edition having any of soft or hard brick issue then you can fix it by following the below Instructions.
- Laptop, PC
- ROM2box: Download
- QCOM 9008 USB driver: Download
- Firmware Realme GT Master Edition: Download
Steps to unbrick Realme GT Master Edition:
- Extract Firmware & ROM2box
- extract ofp using rom2box or command lines
- Install qcom 9008 usb driver on your computer
- run ROM2box.exe
- put Phone to recovery mod, Insert usb cable, multiple times press recovery version from the popup select OK
- Go to oppo/New tab & select Realme GT Master Edition
- Click ‘Connect Loader‘ button (Make sure USB Port is available in Port detector)
- once done go to bottom firmware flasher
- under firmware flasher locate Main firmware Images folder
- click ‘Download’ button, wait until success
- once done, press all three button until device restart.. done
have any question Let Me know Via comment.