The EDL test point is typically a set of pins on the device’s circuit board that can be shorted together in order to put the device into emergency download mode. In EDL mode, the device can communicate with a computer and receive new Firmware or software through a specialized tool such as QPST or QFIL.
to enable EDL Mod on Your Realme GT Master Edition You have to do test Point, which you can do by following the below instructions.
- test point require additional device disassemble knowledge, do at own risk
How to Reboot Realme GT Master Edition to EDL Mod:
- Install Qualcomm driver on your computer
- remove back cover of the Phone & find the test point as show in below image
- keep shorting the test point using a copper wire or tweezer and Insert usb
- check qcom usb device under COM Port in device manager…if no device, try again
test Point for Realme GT Master Edition