Realme C11 2021 Flash File Firmware Free Download:
official Stock Firmware Flash File Now available for the Realme C11 2021 & You can download it from below. by using this firmware you can solve all software issues with in your Realme C11 2021 such as hang Logo, frp lock, Fastboot Mode, display Blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
Realme C11 2021 Run on Android 11 & it is Powered by Mediatek helio G35 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone support Nano-SIM cards. connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, FM 3G & 4G. The device come with 2/3GB of RAM and 16/32GB of Storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- it will erase all your personal data Including Internal storage. so we advice you to first Make a complete backup of your Phone.
- Please do carefully, we are not responsible for any damage to Your device.
- ensure that Your device at-least 50% charge to Prevent accidental shut down.
Device Name: Realme C11 2021
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 1.9GB
SoC: Mediatek helio G35
OS: Android 11
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: RMX3231_11.A.20_202103282335
- RMX3231_11.A.20_202103282335: Download
- Oppo usb Driver: Download
How to Install Stock Firmware on Realme C11 2021:
- Extract ROM File & Download tool in same folder
- Install device driver on computer
- connect Phone to computer by using USB cable
- Run Download tool. it will automatically load the Firmware if not then select firmware and then and click start. wait until flashing complete, done. unplug Phone and bootup.
How to Flash Realme C11 2021 Via SP Flash tool:
- First Disable DAA and SLA Authentication by following this guide
- Prepare Scatter Firmware by Extracting the ofp File using ofp Extractor
- Install Mediatek VCOM driver on Your computer.
- Download & Extract smartphone Flash tools on your computer
- From the flash tool folder Run flash_tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download only. Click Download & connect Your switched off Phone by pressing volume up & down key.
- You can see Flashing Process on screen. after complete unplug & switch it On