Making a Full Firmware dump on Qubo Big1:
Making a Firmware dump is a Process to Copy Stock Firmware from the Qubo Big1 to your computer. by following the below Instructions you can Make a Full Firmware dump your device without Rooting it.
Qubo Big1 Run on Android 10 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6580 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano SIM card, connectivity options include GPS WIFI Hotspot Location and 3G. the device come with 1GB of RAM and 16GB of Storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- Miracle Box 2.82 Free: Download
Steps to Make a Firmware backup on Qubo Big1:
- Download & Install Miracle box 2.82 on your computer
- Install Mediatek deriver on your computer
- to Fix Start button on Miracle box 2.82 edit Registry and delete this file computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\handle
- Now Open Miracle Installation directory/box data and Change dates to 2023 in handle.ini
- Run Miracle Box from desktop shortcut
- Open MTK tab, select read, under boot select ‘auto Connect‘ and ‘universal‘
- at the bottom select ‘save as scatter file’
- click start , connect your switched off Phone to your computer by using usb cable
- from Popup Menu select desire location to save
- once done, you can disconnect your Phone, Now you can share dumped firmware by uploading it to androidfilehost.
have any issue let me know Via comment.