Download Stock Firmware Flash File for QMobile E2 Noir:
Official Stock Firmware Flash File Now available for the QMobile E2 Noir & You can download it from below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues on your QMobile E2 Noir such as hang logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
QMobile E2 Noir Run on Android 7.0 and it is Powered by Mediatek MT6737 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano SIM card, connectivity features Include hotspot, GPS, WIFI, bluetooth & 3G.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- Fix some serious issue in phone
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on Phone
- completely Re-Installation of Board Software
- backup NVRAM using this Guide
- first make a complete backup of your Personal data (if Possible)
- charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
Device Name: QMobile E2 Noir
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 1.5GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6737
Os: Android 7.0
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: MT6737M_EMMC_QMobile_E2 Noir_7_0_QMobileE2_MP_4_28(2017_08_23_23_35)
How to Install Stock Firmware on QMobile E2 Noir:
- Extract downloaded stock firmware..
- Install Mediatek VCOM driver on Your computer.
- Download & Extract smartphone Flash tools on your computer
- From the flash tool folder Run flash_tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download only. Click Download & connect Your switched off Phone by pressing volume up & down key.
- You can see Flashing Process on screen. after complete unplug & switch it on
have any issue, Let me know via comment