Poco X5 5G Flash File Free Download:
Stock ROM or Firmware refers to the version of the operating system that comes pre-installed on a device by the manufacturer. It is an unmodified version of the firmware that is distributed with a device and can be used to restore it to its original state.
Poco X5 5G Stock Firmware is useful for fixing issues such as hang on Logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display Blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc. for restoring a device to its original configuration. stock ROMs are often specific to a particular device and are not interchangeable between different devices.
- make a complete backup before process
- charge the device to prevent accidental shut down
- flashing May brick your Phone, flash at own risk
|Device Name:||Poco X5 5G|
|ROM Type:||Full ROM|
|Region:||Check Below List|
|Firmware Version:||Check Below List|
- V126.96.36.199.TMPMIXM | 13.0: Download
- V188.8.131.52.SMPTWXM | 12.0: Download
- V184.108.40.206.SMPINXM | 12.0: Download
- QD Loader Driver: Download
How to Flash Poco X5 5G Via MI Flash:
- Download and Install usb driver on computer
- Download Extract & Install MI Flash
- Now Run MI Flash
- Select Extracted Fastboot ROM folder
- Reboot Phone to Bootloader (or EDL Mod) and connect it to computer
- click ‘Refresh‘ button
- once you see a device in MI Flash, Click Start
- Wait until success. once done, disconnect device & switch it ON
have any question Let Me know via comment.
How to Install recovery ROM:
you can sideload via stock recovery or use Oneplus local updater
adb sideload 'filename'
Flashing Recovery ROM via Fastboot:
- extract update rom (payload.bin) using payload dumper go
- use fastboot flash in this format
fastboot flash 'partition name' 'filename'