bypass Google Account / Mi account on Poco C3:
FRP or Factory Reset protection & MI account Lock is a security feature on Poco C3 which is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ & MI Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using same account.
If you are facing same FRP or MI account issue on your device then you can fix it by following the below instructions.
Poco C3 Run on Android 10 & it is Powered by Mediatek helio G35 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano SIM card, connectivity options Include GPS, bluetooth, hotspot, WIFI, 3G & 4G. The device come with 3/4GB of RAM and 32/64GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- it will completely remove Mi account and it’s data from from device
- some sensor not works after account bypass. you have to re-write persist partition
- Mediatek driver: Here
- SP Flash tools: Download
- DAA & SLA Bypass tool: Download
- FRP/Mi account Remove File Poco C3: Download
Steps to bypass Mi account on Poco C3:
- First Disable DAA and SLA Authentication
- Download & Extract SP Flash tool & account bypass File
- Install Mediatek USB Driver on Your computer. Run SP Flash tools
- Click download agent and locate DA File file from account remove file
- Click on chose scatter File and locate the scatter File from account remove file
- it will automatically load require files, just connect your switched off Phone to computer by Pressing volume up & down key
- select format menu and mark manual format flash
- copy paste below address according your requirement
Mi Account Remove
Begin address : 0x47000000
Format length : 0x3000000
Begin address : 0x3bd88000
Format length : 0x100000
- Then click start, once done
- Go back to download tab
- on SP Flash tool select download only from drop down & click download. You will see a Yellow bar With Process. once done disconnect device and start it.
- Go Here Click Forgot, under Login details.
- Insert your Registered SIM on another Phone.
- on The Forgot Page type Registered Number.
- then click forgot.
- Wait until You Receive Forgot Link.
- When Receive Click on Link open it in Browser type New Password Click Change and then Go back to locked Phone and login with New password.