Pixel Experience ROM Android 10 For Cubot X19:
Latest Pixel Experience ROM have Now been available for the Cubot X19 & Now You can Download & Install it by Following the Below Instructions. Pixel Experience ROM ROM For the Cubot X19 is a GSI Firmware Which is Smooth and Fast. the device come with ARM64 architecture With A/B Partition So We Download only ARM64 A/B ROM for it.
Cubot X19 Run on android 8.1 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6763 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone Support Nano-SIM cards. Connectivity options Include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.
The device come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card. in camera department it come with 16+2MP Rear Camera with 8MP Front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM will erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
- No guarantees that everything would work. This is a GSI, bugs are bound to happen.
- Pixel Experience Q Cubot X19
- Note: unlocked bootloader Require..
How to Install Pixel Experience ROM on Cubot X19:
- Download Extract GSI.img to device Storage
- Reboot Phone to twrp
- Go to backup Section and Make a Nandroid backup
- Select Install then Select Install Image
- Locate & Flash system.img in System Partition.
- Go back and Reboot system Now. first boot take around 10 Min to bootup..
We can Install Same via fastboot:
fastboot erase userdata fastboot flash system system.img