PD1913F_EX_A_1.7.17 Firmware update Vivo V17 Neo:
PD1913F_EX_A_1.7.17 Firmware update have Now been available for the Vivo V17 Neo Which will bring You a More Secure system by adding the Latest Security Patches. the update is available for all it’s user via OTA if You have Not Yet Receive it then you can Manually Download it From below.
Vivo V17 Neo Run on android 9.0 & it is Powered by a Mediatek MT6768 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone Support Nano-SIM cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G.
the Device Come with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card.in Camera department it come with 16+8+2MP Rear Camera with 32MP front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: Vivo V17 Neo
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6768
Os: Android 9.0XX
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: PD1913F_EX_A_1.7.17 2020/1/15
- Firmware PD1913F_EX_A_1.7.17
- tested on Russian Vivo V17 Neo
How to Install PD1913F_EX_A_1.7.17 update on Vivo V17 Neo:
- Download Firmware update Package From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch Off Phone and together Press Power and Volume up Button until Vivo Logo appear then Release Your Phone booted in fastboot mod Now Select Recovery mod.
- Your Phone booted in Recovery. Click Wipe Data and Wipe all Data
- Now Select Install update and then Locate Downloaded Firmware File From Storage.
- Click Install. wait until Success. then Reboot System Now.