PD1901BF_EX_A_1.15.20 Firmware update Vivo Y12:
Download & Install PD1901BF_EX_A_1.15.20 Firmware update For Vivo Y12. If you own Vivo Y12 Smartphone then You can update it to latest OS using the Below Instructions. Here we Share PD1901BF_EX_A_1.15.20 Firmware update For Vivo Y12 with update Instructions.
PD1901BF_EX_A_1.15.20 Firmware update For the Vivo Y12 Will Improve System Security & Performance by adding Latest Security Patches.
Vivo Y12 Run on android 9.0 & it is Powered by a Mediatek MT6762 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone Support Nano-SIM cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G.
the Device Come with 3/4GB of RAM and 4/64GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card.in Camera department it come with 13+8+2MP Rear Camera with 8MP front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: Vivo Y12
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6762
Os: Android 9.0XX
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: PD1901BF_EX_A_1.15.20
How to Install PD1901BF_EX_A_1.15.20 update on Vivo Y12:
- Download Firmware update Package From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch Off Phone and together Press Power and Volume up Button until Vivo Logo appear then Release Your Phone booted in fastboot mod Now Select Recovery mod.
- Your Phone booted in Recovery. Click Wipe Data and Wipe all Data
- Now Select Install update and then Locate Downloaded Firmware File From Storage.
- Click Install. wait until Success. then Reboot System Now.