Download Stock Firmware/Flash File PD1831F Vivo V15:
Download Official Stock Firmware Flash File For Vivo V15 If you own Vivo V15 Smartphone and You want to Download the Stock ROM /Flash File/For it then You are on a Correct Place, You have to do this by following the Below Guide.
In Some cases when we have bricked our device, then we can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware. Also if You feel Your Vivo V15 lag or has an issue, then flash the Stock Firmware From the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on Your Vivo V15.
Vivo V15 Smartphone is Run on android 9.0 OS Which is Powered by a Mediatek MT6771 Processor. the Vivo V15 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G. The Vivo V15 is come with 6Gb of RAM and 128Gb of storage can be expandable via SD card.
- Flash at own risk
- make a backup before process
Device Name: Vivo V15
Type: Full ROM
Size: 4 GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6771
Os: Android 9.0
Root access: Not
Credit: Vivo Global
Firmware Version: PD1831F_EX_A_1.10.15_vivo_mtk_alps-release
- Firmware Vivo V15 Scatter: Download
- Mediatek Preloader V-COM Driver Here
How to Install Stock Firmware Flash Vivo V15:
- Extract downloaded stock firmware..
- Install Mediatek VCOM driver on Your computer.
- Download & extract smartphone Flash tools on your computer
- from the flash tool folder Run flash_tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and load scatter file from ROM folder
- select Download only. Click Download & connect Your switched off Phone to PC by Pressing volume up & down key.
- You can see Flashing Process on screen. after complete unplug & switch it ON
- How to unlock Bootloader
- How to Repair IMEI Number
- Google Camera 6.1 Working HDR Plus Portrait Mod Slow Motion
have any question Let Me Know via Comment.