Download Stock Firmware for Panasonic Eluga I7 EE:
Official Stock Firmware Flash File Now available for the Panasonic Eluga I7 EE & You can download it from below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues on your Panasonic Eluga I7 EE such as hang Logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
Panasonic Eluga I7 EE Run on Android 9.0 and it is Powered by Mediatek MT6739 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano SIM card, connectivity features Include hotspot, GPS, WIFI, Bluetooth & 3G. The device come with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of Storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- Fix some serious issue in phone
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on Phone
- completely Re-Installation of Board Software
- backup NVRAM using this Guide
- first make a complete backup of your Personal data (if Possible)
- charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
Device Name: Panasonic Eluga I7 EE
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 1.5GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6739
Os: Android 9.0
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: Panasonic_Eluga_i7EE_MT6739_EB-90S54E7Ev2009
How to Install Stock Firmware on Panasonic Eluga I7 EE:
- Extract downloaded stock firmware..
- Install Mediatek VCOM driver on Your computer.
- Download & Extract smartphone Flash tools on your computer
- From the flash tool folder Run flash_tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download only. Click Download & connect Your switched off Phone by pressing volume up & down key.
- You can see Flashing Process on screen. after complete unplug & switch it On
have any issue, Let me know via comment