official Android 8.1 update for Neffos C7:
official Android 8.1 Oreo update have Now been available for the Neffos C7. user who own Neffos C7 Can update their Phone to Latest Android 8.1 by Following the Below Instructions. official Android 8.1 Firmware Package for the Neffos C7 came in Scatter Format and Flashable only Via SP Flash tool, You can do it by Following the below Instructions.
Neffos C7 Run on android 7.0 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6750 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM) Smartphone Support Nano-SIM Card’s, Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G.
The device come with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of Storage can be expandable via SD Card. in camera department it come with 13MP Rear camera with 8MP Front Shooter.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide
- Please Do carefully, we are not Responsible for any damage to Your device.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data Including Storage. So we advice You to First Make a Complete backup of Your Phone.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: Neffos C7
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6750
Os: Android 8.1
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: Neffos C7_TP910A(8.1.0)
- Mediatek Preloader V-COM Driver Here
How to Install Stock Firmware on Neffos C7:
- Download and Install Mediatek Vcom Driver on Your PC.
- Download & Extract SP Flash tools, Run SP Flash tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download Only. Click Download & Connect Your Switched off Phone.
- You can see Flashing Process On Screen. after Complete unplug & Switch it On