How to factory reset Oppp A76 CPH2375 to default settings, wipe all userdata, remove pattern pin password screen lock on Oppp A76 CPH2375 by restoring default settings.
Hard Reset on Oppp A76 CPH2375 is a Process to quickly wipe all userdata from it to make it clean. This Process will remove all user data from your device Including Internal storage, all security / screen lock like Pattern Pin & Password.
Note: it will erase all userdata from your device Including Internal storage
Steps to bypass Pattern lock on Oppp A76 CPH2375:
- Install qcom driver on your computer
- Download & extract ROM2box
- Run ROM2box.exe
- Go to Oppo/New tab from the Model selector select Oppp A76 CPH2375
- Now connect Phone to computer (make sure your phone detected in 9008 EDL Mod)
- Click connect Loader button
- Once done, Mark FRP & userlock bypass Option and click ‘START‘ button
- wait until success once done, disconnect & restart device