Oppo Reno4 Z CPH2065 Flash File Firmware Free Download:
official Stock Firmware Flash File Now available for the Oppo Reno4 Z & You can download it from below. with the help of this firmware you can solve all software Issues with in your Oppo Reno4 Z such as hang on Logo, frp lock, Fastboot Mode, display Blank or White after Flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
Oppo Reno4 Z Run on Android 10 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6973 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone support Nano-SIM cards. connectivity options Include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, FM 3G 4G & 5G. The device come with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- it will erase all Your Personal data Including Internal storage. so we advice you to first Make a complete backup of your Phone.
- Please do carefully, we are Not responsible for any damage to Your device.
- ensure that Your device at-least 50% charge to Prevent accidental shut down.
Device Name: Oppo Reno4 Z
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 5GB
OS: Android 10
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: Oppo_Reno_4_Z_5G_CPH2065_PU_11_A.33_201230
- Oppo Reno4 Z Firmware: Download
How to Install Stock Firmware on Oppo Reno4 Z:
- unpack downloaded Firmware using this tool
- then disable SLA Authentication by following this Guide (if not disabled You will face a BROM error or flash tool Require a Authorized account/ID)
- Install Mediatek Vcom driver on Your computer.
- Download & Extract smartphone Flash tools on your computer
- From the flash tool folder Run Flash_tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- locate DA (Download Agent) and auth file
- from the drop down menu select ‘Download Only‘ Click Download & Connect Your switched off Phone to computer using the usb cable.
- You can see flashing Process on screen. after complete unplug & switch it on
How to Flash/unbrick Oppo Reno4 Z Via Oppo Download tool:
- Extract ROM File & Download tool in same Folder
- Install Mediatek driver on PC
- connect Phone to PC using USB cable
- Run Download tool. it will automatically load the Firmware if not then select ofp firmware and then and click start. wait until flashing complete, done. unplug Phone and bootup.