Oppo A96 CPH2333 Flash File Free Download:
official Stock Firmware Now available for the Oppo A96 CPH2333 & You can Download it from below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues on your Oppo A96 CPH2333 such as hang on Logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
Oppo A96 CPH2333 Run on Android 11 & it is Powered by QCOM SD680 Processor. it is a dual sim smartphone support Nano-SIM cards. connectivity options Include Wi-Fi GPS bluetooth NFC, USB OTG, FM, 3G & 4G. the device come with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- first make a complete backup of your device
- a patched firehose is require to bypass ‘SLA authentication’
- charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
- flashing May brick your Phone, do at own risk
Device Name: Oppo A96 CPH2333
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 6-15GB
SoC: QCOM SD680
Os: Android 11
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: CPH2333_11_A.16_2022032523490000
- CPH2333_11_A.16_2022032523490000 unknown region: Download
- CPH2333export_11_A.18_2022051713430000 Global : Download
- Oppo usb Driver: Download
How to Install Stock Firmware on Oppo A96 CPH2333:
- Extract ROM File & MSM Download tool in same folder
- Install Oppo usb driver on your computer
- turn phone off, together press volume up + down key and connect it to computer by using the usb cable
- Check device manager for USB device, if no USB device then you have to do test Point
- Run MSM Download tool. it will automatically load the firmware if not then locate downloaded firmware file and then and click start. wait until success, once done. unplug your Phone and switch it ON.
have any question Let Me know Via comment.