Hard Reset on Oppo A91 is a Process to quickly wipe all Your Personal data From Your device to Make it clean. This Process will Remove all data from your device Including all security lock like Pattern Pin & Password.
Oppo A91 Run on Android 9.0 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6771 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano SIM card, connectivity option Include bluetooth, GPS, WIFI, hotspot, 3G & 4G. The device come with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- it will wipe all data from your device
Steps to bypass Pattern Lock on Oppo A91:
- First Disable DAA and SLA Authentication by following this guide
- Download & Extract SP Flash tool & Pattern bypass File
- Install Mediatek USB Driver on Your computer. Run SP Flash tools
- Click download agent and locate DA File file from Pattern remove file
- Click on chose scatter File and locate the scatter File from Pattern remove file
- it will automatically load require files, just connect your switched off Phone to computer by Pressing volume up & down key. (skip, Your Phone already connected when you complete SLA bypass step, if You have disconnect your Phone from Your computer then You have to refollow SLA bypass step)
- select format menu and mark manual format flash
- copy paste below address
Begin address : 0x23b800000
Format length : 0x200000000
- then click start, once done
- Go back to download tab
- on SP Flash tool select download only from drop down & click download. You will see a Yellow bar with Process. once done disconnect device and start it.
have any question let me know via comment.