Oppo A73 5G CHP2161PU Flash File Firmware Free Download:
official Stock Firmware Flash File Now available for the Oppo A73 5G & You can download it from below. with the help of this firmware you can solve all software Issues with in your Oppo Reno4 Lite such as hang on Logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display Blank or White after Flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
Oppo A73 5G Run on Android 11 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6853V Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone support Nano-SIM cards. connectivity options Include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, FM 3G & 4G. the device come with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- it will erase all Your Personal data Including Internal storage. so we advice you to first Make a complete backup of your Phone.
- Please do carefully, we are Not responsible for any damage to Your device.
- ensure that Your device at-least 50% charge to Prevent accidental shut down.
Device Name: Oppo A73 5G
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 2-8GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6853V
OS: Android 11
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: CPH2161PU_11_A.11_210105_768aaa4e
full firmware to reinstall board software (only for dead and bootloop devices)
How to Install Stock Firmware on Oppo A73 5G:
- unpack downloaded Firmware using this tool
- then disable SLA Authentication by following this Guide (if not disabled You will face a BROM error or flash tool Require a Authorized account/ID)
- Install Mediatek Vcom driver on Your computer.
- Download & Extract smartphone Flash tools on your computer
- From the flash tool folder Run Flash_tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download only. Click Download & Connect Your switched off Phone.
- You can see Flashing Process On Screen. after Complete unplug & switch it on
How to Flash/unbrick Oppo A73 5G Via Oppo Download tool:
- Extract ROM File & Download tool in same Folder
- Now Install correct driver on PC
- connect Phone to PC with USB
- Run Download tool. it will automatically load the Firmware if not then select ofp firmware and then and click start. wait until flashing complete, done. unplug Phone and bootup.