Download Stock Firmware/Flash File Oppo A1K CPH1923:
Download Official Stock Firmware Flash File For Oppo A1K. If you own Oppo A1K Smartphone and You want to download the Stock ROM /Flash File/For it then You are on a Correct Place, You have to do this by following the Below Guide.
In Some cases We have bricked our device, then we can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware anytime. Also if you feel your Oppo A1K lag or has an issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Oppo A1K.
Oppo A1K Run on android 9.0 OS Which is Powered by a Mediatek MT6762 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.
Oppo A1K Come with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of Storage Can be Expandable via SD Card.it has a 8MP Primary Camera and 5MP Secondary Camera For Selfies.
1. Flashing the ROM will erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
2. Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
3. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
4. Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Product name: Oppo A1K
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 3 GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6762
Os: Android 9.0
Root access: Not
Credit: Oppo india
Product version: CPH1923_11_A.16_190430
- Firmware CPH1923_11_A.16_190430: Download /Mirror Soon
- Download tool Here
- Driver Here
How to Install Official Firmware/ROM/Flash Oppo A1K-
- Extract ROM File & Download tool in Same Folder
- Now Install Correct Driver on PC
- Connect Phone to PC with USB
- Run Download tool. it will automatically Load Firmware if Not then Select Firmware and then and Click Start.wait until Flashing Complete Done. unplug Phone and bootup.
Have any issue Follow Detailed Guide
Have any question Let us know via Comment.