Hard Reset on Oppo A53 is a Process to quickly wipe all Your Personal data from Your device to Make it clean. This Process will remove all user data from your device Including all security lock like Pattern Pin & Password.
Oppo A53 Run on Android 10 & it is Powered by QCOM SD460 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano SIM card, connectivity options Include GPS hotspot WIFI bluetooth 3G & 4G. The device come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Note: it will erase all userdata from your device Including Internal storage.
Steps to bypass Pattern lock on Oppo A53:
- Install qcom driver on your computer
- Download & extract ROM2box
- Run ROM2box.exe
- Go to Oppo tab from the Model selector select Oppo A53
- under device type Mark ‘UFS’
- Now connect Phone to computer (make sure your phone detected in 9008 EDL Mod, you have to do test Point)
- once Your Phone detected in ROM2box click ‘bypass userlock‘
- wait until success once done restart device.