Official Firmware Oxygen OS 4.7.1 for OnePlus 5T-
official Firmware Oxygen OS 4.7.1 For OnePlus 5T IS here available for Download. if you own OnePlus 5T the n you can Download this Firmware for OnePlus 5T. you can use it to fix bootloop and to restore the Functions of OnePlus 5T. if you are a Developer then you can use this ROM in Development. Follow below instructions to flash official Firmware on OnePlus 5T.
Some other useful articles-
1, How to Flash Official Firmware on Vivo With QCOM-DLoader.
2. How to Disbale Boot verification using No verity Disbaler.
3. How to Repair IMEI Number on Qualcomm Phone [Easy Method]
4. How to Install Xposed framework on any Android Device [also Nougat]
5. How to Root without PC [Easy method]
6. How to backup NVRAM aka IMEI Number [Easy method Mediatek]
1. This Guide IS work only on Listed phone Don’t try on any other phone.
2. Flashing The Rom by Will Erase all your Data with official Rom, So create a backup of your personal data before Flashing, if possible.
3. Please Do carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
4. Ensure that your Device atleast 50% charge During Flashing Process,to Stop the Accidentally Switch off.
5.Follow all steps correctly otherwise it cause bootloop.
6. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
|Device Name||Oneplus 5T|
|Root access||Not Rooted|
Require tools and Files-
|Driver [Must Require]||Download|
|Firmware oreo Oneplus 5T||Download|
|Backup NVRAM [Must Require]||Go–Here|
How to Install Official Oreo on OnePlus 5T-
1) Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
3) Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC.
4) Download Official Firmware ZIP from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed [in adb folder].
5) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
3) Choose Install from USB
4) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
5) On ADB folder/adb tool Press shift+right click and click on open command here.
6) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) Flash the Oreo beta on OnePlus 5 by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Now wait until the process completes and then Reboot the phone.
How to update OnePlus 5T to Oreo using Stock Recovery
1. transfer Downloaded Firmware file to phone storage.
2. Reboot to Stock Recovery
3. apply update from SD card Load Firmware File
4. Confirm Install.
have any question Let me Know via Comment.