official Stock ROM firmware for VIVO V5 Lite is Here, in the article you will Learn how to Install stock ROM/flash file on VIVO V5 Lite. if you own a VIVO V5 Lite smartphone and want to Install Stock Rom/ firmware on it to unbrick or fix bootloop issue then you are on correct place, here i will Explain a Complete and Step by Step guide to Install Stock Firmware on VIVO V5 Lite.
The VIVO V5 Lite is a Latest Smartphone which is Run on android 6.0 OS and Powered by a Mediatek MT6750 Processor, the VIVO V5 Lite is a Dual Sim Smartphone that accept 2 Regular SIM card, connectivity Option’s include 3G 4G, GPS, Wi Fi, Bluetooth etc, Sensor include Goryo proximity Gravity etc.
Some other useful articles-
- How to Flash Official Firmware on Vivo With QCOM-DLoader.
- How to Disbale Boot verification using No verity Disbaler.
- How to Repair IMEI Number on Qualcomm Phone [Easy Method]
- How to Install Xposed framework on any Android Device [also Nougat]
- How to Root without PC [Easy method]
- How to backup NVRAM aka IMEI Number [Easy method Mediatek]
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to Downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- Fix Some serious issue in phone
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on Phone
- Completely Re-Installation of Board Software
- First Make a Complete backup of Your Personal data (if Possible)
- Charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
|Device Name||VIVO V5 Lite|
|Root access||Not Rooted|
Require tools and Files-
|SP Flash tools||Download|
|V-COM Driver [Must Require]||Download|
|Stock ROM/Firmware VIVO V5 Lite||Download|
|Backup NVRAM [Must Require]||Go–Here|
How to Install Stock ROM on VIVO V5 Lite-
- Extract downloaded stock firmware..
- Install Mediatek Vcom driver on Your computer.
- Download & Extract smartphone Flash tools on computer
- From the flash tool folder Run SP_Flash_tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download only (if we select ‘Format & Download’ it wipe NVdata too Which is risky). Click Download & Connect Your switched off Phone.
- You can see Flashing Process On screen. after complete unplug & switch it on
How to Flash PD2014F Vivo Y1S via AF tool:
- Lunch aftool
- From the Mediatek tab Locate Scatter File
- connect Phone to computer by Pressing volume up & down key, Click Start/Download
Some universal Mod for all Android phone-
So This is a Complete Guide to Install Stock Rom on VIVO V5 Lite have any question Use Comment box.