Download official Firmware/Flash file OUKITEL C8-
official Stock ROM firmware for OUKITEL C8 is Here, in the article you will Learn how to Install stock ROM/flash file on OUKITEL C8. if you own a OUKITEL C8 smartphone and want to Install Stock Rom/ firmware on it to unbrick or fix bootloop issue then you are on correct place, here i will Explain a Complete and Step by Step guide to Install Stock Firmware on OUKITEL C8.
The OUKITEL C8 is a Smartphone which is Run on android 7.XX OS and Powered by a Mediatek MT6580 Processor, the OUKITEL C8 is a Dual sim Smartphone that accept 2 Regular SIM card, connectivity Option’s include 3G 4G, GPS, Wi Fi, Bluetooth etc, Sensor include Goryo proximity Gravity etc.
1. This Guide is work on Listed Devices only. Don’t try on any other phone.
2. Flashing The Rom by Flash tools will Erase all your Data. So create a backup of your personal data before Flashing, [if possible]
3. Please Do carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
4. Ensure that your Device atleast 50% charge During Flashing Process,to Stop the Accidentally Switch off.
5. Follow all steps correctly otherwise it cause bootloop.
6. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
|Device Name||OUKITEL C8|
|Root access||Not Rooted|
Require tools and Files-
|SP Flash tools||Download|
|V-COM Driver [Must Require]||Download|
|Firmware OUKITEL C8||Download|
|Backup NVRAM [Must Require]||Go–Here|
How to Install Stock ROM on OUKITEL C8-
Follow This Step by Step guide to Install Official Firmware on This Device: Here
1, How to Flash Official Firmware on Vivo With QCOM-DLoader.
2. How to Disbale Boot verification using No verity Disbaler.
3. How to Repair IMEI Number on Qualcomm Phone [Easy Method]
4. How to Install Xposed framework on any Android Device [also Nougat]
5. How to Root without PC [Easy method]
6. How to backup NVRAM aka IMEI Number [Easy method Mediatek]