Download Stock Firmware for Oale CC1:
Official Stock Firmware Flash File Now available for the Oale CC1 & You can download it from below. The firmware come in scatter format which can be flash either with SP Flash tool or Miracle box. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues on your Oale CC1 such as hang Logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
Oale CC1 Run on Android OS and it is Powered by Mediatek MT6580 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano SIM card, connectivity features Include 3G hotspot, GPS, WIFI, Bluetooth. the device come with 1/2GB of RAM and 16GB of Storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- Fix some serious issue in phone
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on Phone
- completely Re-Installation of Board Software
- backup NVRAM using this Guide
- first make a complete backup of your Personal data (if Possible)
- charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
Device Name: Oale CC1
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 610MB
SoC: Mediatek MT6580
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: MT6580_OALE_CC1_6.0_L1_OALE_CC1_V1.0.1_20200615_MRA58K_CC1 MT6580_OALE_CC1_CC1_6.0_alps-mp-m0.mp1-V2.39_magc6580.we.c.m_P32
How to Install Stock Firmware on Oale CC1:
- Extract downloaded Stock firmware..
- Install Mediatek VCOM driver on Your computer.
- Download & Extract smartphone Flash tools on your computer
- From the flash tool folder Run flash_tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download only. Click Download & connect Your switched off Phone by pressing volume up & down key.
- You can see Flashing Process on screen. after complete unplug & switch it On
have any issue, Let me know via comment