Download Stock Firmware for Nomi i5071 Iron-X1:
Official Stock Firmware Flash File Now available for the Nomi i5071 Iron-X1 & You can download it from below. The firmware come in scatter format which can be flash either with SP Flash tool or Miracle box.
Nomi i5071 Run on Android 7.0 and it is Powered by Mediatek MT6580 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM) Smartphone that support Nano-SIM card. connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM 3G & 4G.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to Downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- Fix Some serious issue in phone
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on Phone
- Completely Re-Installation of Board Software
- backup Your NVRAM using this Guide
- First Make a Complete backup of Your Personal data (if Possible)
- Charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
Device Name: Nomi i5071 Iron-X1
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 2.16GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6580
Os: Android 7.0
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: Nomi_i5071_V01_20180112
|SP Flash tools||V5.2||Download|
How to Install Stock Firmware Nomi i5071 Iron-X1:
- Extract Downloaded Stock Firmware..
- Install Mediatek Vcom driver on Your PC.
- Download & Extract SP Flash tools, Run SP Flash tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download Only. Click Download & Connect Your Switched off Phone.
- You can see Flashing Process On Screen. after Complete unplug & Switch it On
So this is a Complete Guide to Download Firmware and Flash The Device. if You have any question Let Me Know via Comment.