Download Stock Firmware/Flash File Nokia X71:
Download Official Stock Firmware Flash File For Nokia X71. If You own Nokia X71 Smartphone and You want to download the Stock ROM /Flash File/For it then You are on a Correct Place, You have to do this by following the Below Guide.
In Some Cases When We have bricked our Device, then We Can bring back the Phone (Unbrick) using the Stock firmware anytime. also if you feel Your Nokia X71 lag or has an issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on Your Nokia X71.
The Nokia X71 Run on Android 9.0 OS Which is Powered by QCOM SD 660 Processor. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone that accept 2 Regular SIM Card Including all other Connectivity Features Like Bluetooth hostpot & WIFI.
The Device Come with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage Can Be Expandable via SD Card. in the Camera Department it Come with 48+8+5MP Rear Camera With a 16MP Front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Product name: Nokia X71
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 2GB
SoC: QCOM SD660
Os: Android 9.0
Root access: Not
Product version: TAS-118F-0-00WW-B10
- QAS/Taiwan-Nokia X71 QFIL: Download
- Firmware Nokia 7.1 OST: Download (N/A yet)
- QD Loader Driver: Download
How to Install Via QFIL:
- Download & Extract QFIL tools.
- Download & Extract Firmware Package.
- Install QD Loader usb Driver on PC
- Connect Phone to PC & Reboot to EDL use code Via adb: adb reboot edl
- You Can usb Driver Like below Image in Device Manager
- Run QFIL and Load Programmer and XML Files From ROM Folder
- Click Download
- Wait until Success. Your Phone Rebooted…
How to Install Via OST:
- Download and Install usb Driver From above
- Download and Extract ROM File and Flash tools From above
- Install OST tools. and Patched Files.
- Connect Phone to PC & Run OST tools
- Click Select Software image and locate the Extracted Firmware file
- Click Next/Download . wait until Flashing done..Disconnect the device and turn it ON.