Download Stock Firmware/Flash File For Nokia 5.4:
Official Stock Firmware Flash File Now available for the Nokia 5.4 & You can download it from below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues on your Nokia 5.4 such as hang logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
Nokia 5.4 Run on Android 10 and it is Powered by QCOM SD662 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano SIM card, connectivity features Include hotspot, GPS, WIFI, bluetooth 3G 4G & 5G. The device come with 4/6GB of RAM and 64/128GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- flash at own risk
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to downgrade a device
- to upgrade a device
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on a device
- completely Re-Installation of Board Software
Device Name: Nokia 5.4
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 2-4GB
SoC: QCOM SD662
Os: Android 10/11
Gapps: Included excluding CN ROM
Root access: Not
- V3.460 recovery update: Download
- V1.300 (Security Patch: 2021-06): Download
- Contact Me for EDL Flash, bootloader unlock, full repair, FRP (paid)
- Supported model: TA-1325, TA-1328, TA-1333, TA-1337, TA-1340, DRD
- QD loader driver: Here
How to Install Stock Firmware on Nokia 5.4:
- Download & Extract QFIL tools.
- Download & Extract Firmware Package.
- Install QD Loader usb Driver on PC
- Connect Phone to PC & Reboot to EDL use code Via adb: adb reboot edl
- You can see usb Driver Like below Image in Device Manager (if Not then Your Phone Not detected by computer Please do test Point= Short the test Point Pinout)
- Run QFIL and Load Programmer and XML Files From ROM Folder
- Click Download
- Wait until Success. Your Phone Rebooted..
How to Install Recovery ROM/ Full OTA:
- Download latest update from above
- Move downloaded file to device storage
- Restart Phone to recovery mod by pressing volume up & down key (in switched off Mod)
- In the Menu select ‘apply update from SD card’
- Now browse for the downloaded file and select Install, once done go back & restart device