Download Nokia 3.4 EDL ROM /Firmware:
Official Stock Firmware have now been available for Nokia 3.4 & You can download it from below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues with in your Nokia 3.4 such as hang on Logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after Flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
Nokia 3.4 Run on Android 10 & it is Powered by QCOM SD460 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano SIM card, connectivity features Include GPS WIFI hotspot Bluetooth 3G & 4G. The device come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- flash at own risk
- downgrade at own risk
- First Make a complete backup of your device
- charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
Device Name: Nokia 3.4
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 1.8GB
SoC: QCOM SD460
Os: Android 10
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: HMDSW_drs-1200-0-00WW-B01
- HMDSW_drs-1200-0-00WW-B01 QPST: Download
- V3.500 recovery update: Download
- V3.33B recovery update: Download
- V3.400 recovery update: Download
- Contact Me for EDL Flash, bootloader unlock, full repair, FRP (paid)
- QD Loader driver: Here
How to Install Stock Firmware on Nokia 3.4:
- Download & Extract QFIL tools.
- Download & Extract Firmware Package.
- Install QD Loader usb Driver on PC
- Connect Phone to PC using usb cable ( make sure your phone connected in EDL Mod otherwise you have to do test point)
- You can check your device in device Manager like below Image.
- Run QFIL and Load Programmer and XML Files From ROM Folder
- Click Download
- Wait until success. once done, disconnect device and switch it ON
Reboot to EDL Mod:
- to enable edl mod on Nokia 3.4 you have to short test point as show in below image