Hard Reset Nokia 3.1 Plus:
If you own Nokia 3.1 Plus Smartphone having Pattern/Pin/ Password Issue then You Can Fix it By Following The Below Guide. Here we Share a Working trick to Bypass pattern on Nokia 3.1 Plus.
The Nokia 3.1 Plus Smartphone is Run on Android 8.1 OS Which is Powered by Mediatek MT6762 Processor. it Come with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of Storage. The Device Support 13MP Primary Camera on the back and a 8MP Secondary Shooter on the From for Selfies.
What is Hard Reset:
Hard Reset is a Process to quickly Wipe all Your Personal data From Your Device to Make it Clean.
How to Hard Reset Nokia 3.1 Plus:
A. access Recovery Menu:
1. Turn OFF mobile Phone
2. Press ON and Volume+
3. Green Robot on screen. Press ON and Short Volume+
4. You Get to the recovery menu )
B. Wipe Data
- Now Select Wipe data/factory Reset
- Done/ Go back Reboot system Now
Method 2 [bootloader unlocked Devices]:
- Download and Extract Platform tools on PC From Here
- Download & Install adb Fastboot Driver on PC From here
- Reboot Phone to Bootloader by by together Pressing Volume Down & Power button
- No Connect Phone to PC with usb
- Open CMD in Platform tools Folder and type below code
to hard Reset:
fastboot erase userdata