Download Stock Firmware/Flash File Nokia 3.1:
Download Official Stock Firmware Flash File For Nokia 3.1. If you own Nokia 3.1 Smartphone and You want to download the Stock ROM /Flash File/For it then You are on a Correct Place, You have to do this by following the Below Guide.
In Some cases We have bricked our device, then we can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware anytime. Also if you feel your Nokia 3.1 lag or has an issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Nokia 3.1.
Nokia 3.1 feature Smartphone is Run on Android 8.0 Which is Powered by a Mediatek MT6750 Processor. the Nokia 3.1 is a Dual SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include, Bluetooth,, USB OTG, FM, and 4G.
The Nokia 3.1 Smartphone Come With 3GB OF RAM and 32GB of Storage can be Expandable up to 128GB via SD card.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- Fix some serious issue in phone
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on Phone
- completely Re-Installation of Board Software
- backup NVRAM using this Guide
- first make a complete backup of your Personal data (if Possible)
- charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
Product name: Nokia 3.1
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 2 GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6750
Os: Android 8.0
Root access: Not
Product version: ES2-046E-0-00WW-B02_Global
- Firmware Nokia 3.1: Download
- Full Firmware Come with Scatter
- OST Here
- Driver Here
How to Install Stock Firmware Flash Nokia 3.1:
- Download & Install Driver on PC.
- Run OST tools and then Load nb0 Firmware
- Click Download
- as Soon As Connect Your Phone to PC By together Pressing Volume up and Down button
- Done. after Success unplug Phone and Switch it on.
Note: use SP Flash tools For Scatter Firmware