Reset FRP bypass Google account on Nokia 2.3:
FRP or Factory Reset Protection is a security feature on Nokia 2.3 which is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents uses of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using the same username. by following the below Method you can fix ‘This device was reset. to continue sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this device‘ issue/Warning on your Nokia 2.3.
Nokia 2.3 Run on Android 9.0 & it is Powered By Mediatek MT6761 Processor. connectivity options include bluetooth, wifi, hotspot, GPS. The device come with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- Flash tool +Scatter file from Nokia 2.3: Download
Steps to bypass FRP on Nokia 2.3:
1. Run SP flash tools and Click choose to open scatter file.
2. select the scatter file and click open.
3. select format menu and mark manual format flash.
4. copy and past below address
physical_start_addr: 0x1588000 partition_size: 0x100000
5. click start.
6. connect Your switch phone and wait.
7. done FRP Reset successfully, disconnect to switch on Phone.
Note: have any bootloop issue, flash Preloader after wiping FRP data