Reset FRP/ bypass Google account on Neffos C7s:
Step by Step Guide to bypass FRP on Neffos C7s. if You own a Neffos C7s Smartphone having FRP/Gmail account issue then this is the Correct Place For You Where You Will Find a Working Guide to Reset or bypass FRP on it.
Neffos C7s Run on android 9.0 & it is Powered by Spreadtrum SC9863A SoC. it is a Dual SIM (GSM) Smartphone that Support Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when You Set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it Prevents use of a device after a factory data Reset, until you log in using a Google username.
- unlocking the bootloader Will Erase all Your data So Make Sure You have a backup of Your Personal Data. Like Contact Msg’s etc.
- Please do Carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
- Ensure that Your device at-least 50% charge During Process. to Stop the Accidentally Shut Down.
- FRP Reset tool for Neffos C7s: Here
- Firmware Neffos C7s [optional]: N/A Yet
Steps to bypass FRP on Neffos C7s:
1. Install usb Driver from Provided Folder
2. Run Reset FRP.exe file From tool Folder
3. Reboot Your Phone to bootloader by holding Volume Down and Power button.
4. then Connect Phone to PC.
5. type 2 & hit enter to Reset FRP. Done. Make Sure all Driver are installed properly otherwise You can see waiting For Devices.]