Stock ROM or Firmware refers to the version of the operating system that comes pre-installed on a device by the manufacturer. It is an unmodified version of the Firmware that is distributed with a device and can be used to restore it to its original state.
Motorola XT2205-3 Stock Firmware is useful for fixing issues such as hang on Logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display Blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc. for restoring a device to its original configuration. Stock ROMs are often specific to a particular device and are not interchangeable between different devices.
- Must Make a backup before process
- Check correct carrier before downloading any file
- it will erase all your data Including Internal storage
|Device Name||Motorola XT2205-3|
|ROM Type||Full ROM|
|Firmware Version||check below List|
- Retail USA XT2205-3-SS/MOTXT22053VS: Download
- usb driver: Download
How to Install Stock Firmware on Motorola XT2205-3:
- Reboot phone to bootloader by pressing Volume down & power key
- connect Phone to computer by using the usb cable
- Go to firmware folder and Run flash-all.bat wait until success, once done disconnect device and switch it ON..
- Parse flashfile.xml to get fastboot script
- if you have a hard bricked device first unbrick it