Stock ROM or Firmware refers to the version of the operating system that comes pre-installed on a device by the manufacturer. It is an unmodified version of the Firmware that is distributed with a device and can be used to restore it to its original state.
Motorola XT2113-1PP Stock Firmware is useful for fixing issues such as hang on Logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display Blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc. for restoring a device to its original configuration. Stock ROMs are often specific to a particular device and are not interchangeable between different devices.
- Must Make a backup before process
- Check correct carrier before downloading any file
- it will erase all your data Including Internal storage
|Device Name||Motorola XT2113-1PP|
|ROM Type||Full ROM|
|Firmware Version||check below List|
- Verizon Wireless KIEVV_VZW_S3RV32.128-36-2: Download
- usb driver: Download
How to Install Stock Firmware on Motorola XT2113-1PP:
- Reboot phone to bootloader by pressing Volume down & power key
- connect Phone to computer by using the usb cable
- Go to firmware folder and Run flash-all.bat wait until success, once done disconnect device and switch it ON..
- Parse flashfile.xml to get fastboot script
- if you have a hard bricked device first unbrick it