Download Stock Firmware/Flash File Motorola XT1942-2:
Download Official Stock Firmware Flash File For Motorola XT1942-2. If you have Motorola XT1942-2 Smartphone and You want to download the Stock ROM /Flash File/For it then You are on a Correct Place, You have to do this by following the Below Guide.
In Some cases We have bricked our device, then we can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware anytime. Also if you feel your Motorola XT1942-2 lag or has an issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Motorola XT1942-2.
Motorola XT1942-2 Smartphone is Run on Android 8.1 Which is Powered by a QCOM Snapdragon 636 Processor. the Motorola XT1942-2 is a Single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include, Bluetooth,, USB OTG, FM, and 4G.
The Motorola XT1942-2 Smartphone is Come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card.
1. Flashing the ROM Will erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
2. Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
3. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
4. Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Product name: Motorola XT1942-2
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 3 GB
SoC: QCOM SD 636
Os: Android 8.1
Root access: Not
Product version: XT1942-2_CHEF_RETIN_9.0_PPT29.74-25_Subsidy_Default
- Firmware Motorola XT1942-2: https://mshare.io/file/8gHloK7c
- Driver Here
How to Install Stock Firmware Flash Motorola XT1942-2:
- Download and Install adb fastboot Driver on PC
- Download and extract Firmware File on PC
- Now Reboot Phone to Bootloader and Connect to PC with usb
- Now open Firmware folder and Run Flashall.bat File
- Wait until Success. Done