Download Stock Firmware/Flash File Motorola Moto P30:
Download Official Stock Firmware Flash File For Motorola Moto P30. If you have Motorola Moto P30 Smartphone and You want to download the Stock ROM /Flash File/For it then You are on a Correct Place, You have to do this by following the Below Guide.
In Some cases We have bricked our device, then we can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware anytime. Also if you feel your Motorola Moto P30 lag or has an issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Motorola Moto P30.
Motorola Moto P30 Smartphone is Run on Android 8.1 Which is Powered by a QCOM Snapdragon 636 Processor. the Motorola Moto P30 is a Single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include, Bluetooth,, USB OTG, FM, and 4G.
The Motorola Moto P30 Smartphone is Come with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card.
1. Flashing the ROM Will erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
2. Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
3. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
4. Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Product name: Motorola Moto P30
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 3 GB
SoC: QCOM SD 636
Os: Android 8.1
Root access: Not
Product version: XT1943 1_CN_OPEN_USER_ZUI_4.0.297_ST_181025_qpst
- MOTO RSD Lite tool Here
- QD Loader Driver Here
How to Install Stock Firmware Flash Motorola Moto P30:
- Download & extract Firmware.zip
- After extracting You will see an XML file “VZW” then open the file with notepad. Remove all lines with the word “getvar” there were two lines that have the word “getvar”, then save.
- Open RSD Lite, Press the “…” next to the Filename. Find and select the XML file that has been edited in step No.2.Your phone must be on the AP fastBoot Mode.
- Reboot Phone to fastboot Mod and Connect to PC
- Make Sure QD Loader Driver Installed otherwise it Not Work.
- Click Download/Start
- wait until Flashing Complete. Then unplug Phone and Switch it on
Have any issue Follow Detailed Guide With images Below