Official Firmware Moto G5-
official Stock ROM firmware for Moto G5 is Here, in the article you will Learn how to Install stock ROM/flash file on Moto G5. if you own a Moto G5 smartphone and want to Install Stock Rom/ firmware on it to unbrick or fix bootloop issue then you are on correct place, here i will Explain a Complete and Step by Step guide to Install Stock Firmware on Moto G5.
The Moto G5 is a Latest Smartphone which is Run on android 7.XX OS and Powered by a QCOM Processor, the Moto G5 is a Dual Sim Smartphone that accept 2 Regular SIM card, connectivity Option’s include 3G 4G, GPS, Wi Fi, Bluetooth etc, Sensor include Goryo proximity Gravity etc.
Some other useful articles-
1, How to Flash Official Firmware on Vivo With QCOM-DLoader.
2. How to Disbale Boot verification using No verity Disbaler.
3. How to Repair IMEI Number on Qualcomm Phone [Easy Method]
4. How to Install Xposed framework on any Android Device [also Nougat]
5. How to Root without PC [Easy method]
6. How to backup NVRAM aka IMEI Number [Easy method Mediatek]
1. This is a unique guide which is work on almost all Mediatek Devices,so follow this one for any Mediatek Device flashing.
2. Flashing The Rom by SP flash tools will erase all your Data with official Rom, So create a backup of your personal data before Flashing, if possible.
3. Please Do carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
4. Ensure that your Device atleast 50% charge During Flashing Process,to Stop the Accidentally Switch off.
5.Follow all steps correctly otherwise it cause bootloop.
6. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
|Device Name||Moto G5|
|Root access||Not Rooted|
How to Install official firmware on Moto G5-
1. Download official Firmware for from above and extract in adb folder.
2. Reboot Phone to fastboot mod by holding volume down and power Key. and connect to PC with usb.
3. Run flash all.bat file from ROM folder..wait for Success.
4. Note- update package will be flashed through Stock Recovery…
Some universal Mod for all Android phone-
So This is a Complete Guide to Install Stock Rom on Moto G5 have any question Use Comment box.