Stock ROM or Firmware refers to the version of the operating system that comes Pre-installed on a device by the manufacturer. It is an unmodified version of the Firmware that is distributed with a device and can be used to restore it to its original state.
Motorola G13 XT2331-2 Stock Firmware is useful for fixing issues such as hang on Logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display Blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc. for restoring a device to its original configuration. Stock ROMs are often specific to a particular device and are not interchangeable between different devices.
- flash at won risk
- Make a backup before process
- it will erase all your data Including Internal storage
|Device Name:||Motorola G13 XT2331-2|
|ROM Type:||Full ROM|
|Region:||check below list|
- XT2331-2-DS/PAWV0010IN India Retail: Download
- Mediatek USB Driver: Download
How to Install Stock ROM on Motorola G13 XT2331-2:
- unpack downloaded Firmware using 7zip
- Install Mediatek Vcom driver on Your computer
- Download & Extract smartphone flash tools on your computer
- from the flash tool folder Run flash_tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM folder
- Repeat Process and load DA and auth file too
- from drop down Select ‘Download only‘
- Click ‘Download’ button
- turn Phone OFF, Now together Press Volume up + down key & Insert USB, Once Phone detected Immediate Release key.
- you will see a yellow flashing bar with flashing Process.
- once done, unplug device and switch it ON