Android 9.0 Pie For Moto G6 Play:
Download & Install Android 9.0 Pie on Moto G6 Play. If you own Moto G6 Play Smartphone then You can Install Android 9.0 Pie on it. This is Not a Device based Port it’s a GSI image Can be Flashed Via Fastboot and twrp. You can Follow bellow Instructions to Install Android 9.0 pie on Moto G6 Play.
The Moto G6 Play tablet is Come with Android 8.0 OS which Is Powered by QCOM SD 427 Processor. the Device Come with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of Storage Can Be Expandable via SD card.
- unlocking The bootloader Will Erase All Your Data So First Make a Backup before Process.
- Make Sure Your Phone at Least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
- GSI Image’s are in Beta So Not 100% Work on Many Devices So if it not Work on Your Phone Please Re-flash Stock Firmware to Recover.
Vender Based Like VoLTE Work on Some Phone Not Work on Some.
Note: First unlock bootloader From Here
- Platform tools Here
- Android 9.0 Pie for Moto G6 Play [A only arm] Here
- Root Your phone using This Guide:Here
How to Install Android 9.0 pie on Moto G6 Play:
- Download & Extract Platform tools inside a Folder
- Download and Extract ROM file in platform tools folder
- on Phone Enable usb Debugging and oem unlock From Developers Option
- Connect Phone to PC With usb. & then use BElow code to Perform target action.
type below code to reboot Phone in bootloader
adb reboot bootloader
type below code to unlock bootloader & Flash android 9.0
fastboot flashing unlock fastboot erase userdata fastboot erase system.img fastboot flash system system.img
then type below code to reboot
Done. Android 9.0 Pie now Installed.
Install With twrp:
- Download ROM File From above and Move it to Device Storage
- Reboot Phone to twrp and Click on backup create a nandroid backup
- Click on Install then Select Install image Navigate System.img file
- From the Next Screen Select install as System partition. and Swipe Slider
- Wait until Installation Complete. Go back and Reboot System Now.