B360 Firmware update Huawei MediaPad M3:
Download B360 marshmallow update for Huawei MediaPad M3. Which is available for Some Region’s. if you own Huawei MediaPad M3 then you can update your Phone to latest OS using bellow instructions. New update for Huawei MediaPad M3 will improve system stability Google Security and as Well as Performance of Huawei MediaPad M3. Before Downloading the Firmware Make Sure You have Correct Model. you Can Check Model information in ‘Firmware info Section’. Complete Changelog also attached in firmware Information Section.
1.Must Create a backup of Your ROM and Personal data.it will help You to Restore or Fix Bootloop.
2.This Guide is Work only on Listed Device So make Sure You have correct Device, Don’t try on any other Device otherwise it will cause bootloop.
3.We are not Responsible for any Damage.
4.it will Erase all your Data Include Personal information, so create a backup of personal data including NVRAM.
5.Make Sure Your phone Have at least 40-50% Charge to prevent accidental Shut Down.
6. Method 3 is best. dload Method only for MM Devices with SD card update. Method 1& 2 are optional.
Firmware Information –
- Device: Huawei MediaPad M3
- Model No: BTV-DL09
- Android OS: 7.0
- EMUI Version: 5.1
- Firmware: B360
- Build Number: BTV-DL09C233B360
- Region: China
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- Size : 1.7 GB
- Performance Improved
- Latest Security patches
BTV-DL09C233B360 – China
How to Install B360 Update on MediaPad M3-
Follow this Step by Step guide to install official Firmware on This Device here
1, How to Flash Official Firmware on Vivo With QCOM-DLoader.
2. How to Disbale Boot verification using No verity Disbaler.
3. How to Repair IMEI Number on Qualcomm Phone [Easy Method]
4. How to Install Xposed framework on any Android Device [also Nougat]
5. How to Root without PC [Easy method]
6. How to backup NVRAM aka IMEI Number [Easy method Mediatek]