Download Stock Firmware Flash File for Maxcom Neva Rise S1:
Official stock firmware Now available for Maxcom Neva Rise S1 and You can download it from below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues on your Maxcom Neva Rise S1 such as hang on Logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display Blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
- flash at won risk
- Make a backup before process
- it will erase all your data Including Internal storage
|Device Name:||Maxcom Neva Rise S1|
|ROM Type:||Full ROM|
|Region:||check below list|
- VQ502_Orange_Neva_Rise_S1: Download
- Mediatek USB Driver: Download
How to Install Stock ROM on Maxcom Neva Rise S1:
- unpack downloaded Firmware using 7zip
- Install Mediatek Vcom driver on Your computer
- Download & Extract smartphone flash tools on your computer
- from the flash tool folder Run flash_tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM folder
- Repeat Process and load DA and auth file too
- from drop down Select ‘Download only‘
- Click ‘Download’ button
- turn Phone OFF, Now together Press Volume up + down key & Insert USB, Once Phone detected Immediate Release key.
- you will see a yellow flashing bar with flashing Process.
- once done, unplug device and switch it ON