Lineage OS 17.0 For Lenovo Z5 Pro GT-
unofficial build of Lineage OS 17.0 have Now been available for the Lenovo Z5 Pro GT. it’s user can Install Lineage OS 17.0 on it by Following The Below Instructions.
With the new LineageOS 17 You can enjoy the Latest features which comes with Android 10 as well as Lineage OS Features. This is Not an official Lineage OS ROM built for Lenovo Z5 Pro GT, but You can Enjoy the Real feature Made from the Lineage OS Gerrit. You Need a Custom Recovery like TWRP to Install Unofficial Lineage OS 17 on Lenovo Z5 Pro GT.
Lenovo Z5 Pro GT Run on Android 9.0 & it is Powered by QCOM SD 855 Processor. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone Support Nano SIM Cards, Connectivity Options Include Bluetooth WIFI GPS hotspot 3G & 4G. the Device Come with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage Can be Expandable via SD Card.
What is Lineage OS ?-
LineageOS is the successor to the Popular CyanogenMod ROM. With an emphasis on openness, community development, and Improvement of the Stock Android experience, CyanogenMod supported dozens of devices officially with nightly updates, and unofficially, by the efforts of developers in the Community,
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First Make a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
- Mobile data
- Wireless FMRadio
- The fingerprint scanner does not work!
- Slider functions do not work!
Some universal Mod for all Android phone-
How to Install Lineage OS 17 on Lenovo Z5 Pro GT–
- Download & Extract Platform tools
- Download and Extract ROM file in Platform tools folder
- on Phone Enable usb Debugging and oem unlock From Developers Option
- Connect Phone to PC With usb. & Open CMD in Platform tool Folder
- then use Below code to Perform target action.
type below code to reboot Phone in bootloader
adb reboot bootloader
type Below code to Flash AOSP 10.0:
fastboot erase system fastboot flash system system.img
Done. Android 10 now Installed.
How to Install GSI With twrp:
- Download Extract GSI.img to Device Storage
- Reboot Phone to twrp
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Select Install then Install Image
- Locate & Flash system.img in System Partition.
- Go back and Reboot System Now.
have any Question Let Me Know via Comment.