Reset FRP bypass Google Account Lenovo K5S:
if you own Lenovo K5S Smartphone having FRP issue then you are on a Correct Place. Here we Share a Step by Step Guide to Remove or Reset FRP on Lenovo K5S.
The Lenovo K5S Smartphone is Run on android 8.XX OS which is powered by a Mediatek processor. the Device Come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of ROM expandable up to 128GB via SD card
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
Note: if Don’t have Firmware & PC Follow this Guide without PC Here
How to Reset FRP on Lenovo K5S:
1. Run SP flash tools and Click Choose to open Scatter file.
2. Select the scatter file and click open.
3. Select format menu and mark manual format flash.
4. Open your scatter file.
5. Press CTRL + F on your keyboard And type FRP.
6. Copy and past address as you see in the image.
7. Copy and past partition size.
8. Click start.
9. Connect Your Switch phone and wait.
10. Done FRP reset Successfully, Disconnect to Switch on Phone.
Method 2 IF You are unable to Done with above Method Follow this One Here