Download Stock Firmware for Lenovo K10:
Official Stock Firmware Flash File Now available for the Lenovo K10 & You can download it from below. The firmware come in scatter format which can be flash either with SP Flash tool or Miracle box.
Lenovo K10 Run on Android 9.0 and it is Powered by Mediatek helio P22 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM) Smartphone that support Nano-SIM card. connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM & 3G . The device come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to Downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- Fix Some serious issue in phone
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on Phone
- Completely Re-Installation of Board Software
- backup Your NVRAM using this Guide
- First Make a Complete backup of Your Personal data (if Possible)
- Charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
Device Name: Lenovo K10
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 1.4GB
SoC: Mediatek helio P22
Os: Android 9.0
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: P160CN_PVT_9.0_LNV_64B_CFC_210.01-01_FLASH_sign_SVC
Note: Work on XT2025-3-DS) (PAGX0006SG) (Carrier Retail Asia – ASIA – UMTS_LTE)
|SP Flash tools||V5.2||Download|
How to Install Stock Firmware on Lenovo K10:
- Extract downloaded stock firmware..
- Install Mediatek Vcom driver on Your computer.
- Download & Extract smartphone Flash tools on computer
- From the flash tool folder Run SP_Flash_tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download only. Click Download & Connect Your switched off Phone.
- You can see Flashing Process On Screen. after Complete unplug & Switch it On
So this is a Complete Guide to Download Firmware and Flash The Device. if You have any question Let Me Know via Comment.