Download official Firmware/Flash File Leagoo S9-
Download official Stock ROM firmware for Leagoo S9 in the article you Will Learn How to Install stock ROM/flash file on Leagoo S9. if you own a Leagoo S9 smartphone and want to Install Stock Rom/ firmware on it to unbrick or fix bootloop issue then you are on Correct Place, in The article we Share a Step by Step Guide to Install Stock Firmware on Leagoo S9.
The Leagoo S9 is a Smartphone Which is Run on android OS and Powered by a Mediatek Processor, the Leagoo S9 is a Dual sim Smartphone that accept 2 Regular SIM card, connectivity Option’s include 3G 4G, GPS, Wi Fi, Bluetooth etc, Sensor include Goryo proximity Gravity etc.
In Some cases We have bricked our device, then we can use this firmware to bring back to Stock. Also if you feel your Leagoo S9 lag or has an issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Leagoo S9.
1. This Guide is work on Listed Devices only. So Please Don’t try it on any other Phone.
2. Flashing The ROM by Flash tools will Erase all Your Data. So create a backup of your Personal data before Flashing, [if possible]
3. Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
4. Ensure that your Device at-least 50% charge During Flashing Process,to Stop the Accidentally Switch off.
5. Follow all steps correctly otherwise it cause bootloop.
6. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
|Device Name||Leagoo S9|
|Root access||Not Rooted|
Product name: Leagoo S9
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: 1GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6750
Product version: Leagoo_S9_MT6750_180530_8.1.0
Os: Android 8.1 Oreo
- SP flash tools 5.2 Here
- Mediatek Preloader V-COM Driver Here