Download Stock Firmware Flash File for Krip K700A:
Official Stock Firmware Flash File Now available for the Krip K700A & You can download it from below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues on your Krip K700A such as hang logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
Krip K700A Run on Android 8.1 and it is Powered by Mediatek MT6580 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano SIM card, connectivity features Include hotspot, GPS, WIFI, bluetooth & 3G.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue with in Phone
- completely Re-Installation of board software
- backup NVRAM using this guide
- first make a complete backup of your Personal data (if Possible)
- charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
Device Name: Krip K700A
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 800MB
SoC: Mediatek MT6580
Os: Android 8.1
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: KRIP_K700A_EN_8.1_85901921_HW1_V003 – full_k80_bsp-user 8.1.0 O11019
How to Install Stock Firmware on Krip K700A:
- Extract downloaded stock firmware..
- Install Mediatek VCOM driver on Your computer.
- Download & extract smartphone Flash tools on your computer
- from the flash tool folder Run flash_tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and load scatter file from ROM folder
- select Download only. Click Download & connect Your switched off Phone to PC by Pressing volume up & down key.
- You can see Flashing Process on screen. after complete unplug & switch it ON
have any issue, Let me know via comment